19.11.07

Back For Good

Omarion & Bow Wow are teaming up to make a collabo album that will rock your shit. Get ready...

Bottom line: I had a lot of shit to take care of. Now, I'm fully committed to this site. I got a producer working with me, and a vocalist. I'm helping produce some stuff with them. Get ready for some hot songs. Also, from now on just request a track in the comment section, and it will be up on the next song post. Granted, I can't handle all of them at once because I still gotta put up my picks. Hope you guys enjoy the songs today and the albums will be up later on tonight. Peace and love and welcome to the beginning of an era...

-Mannish


To Download all of the songs in one RAR file click here: FinestMarin (Volume 1)






  • Cam'Ron- Just Us (Cam tries to re-create Journey's song "Don't Stop Believing," and butchers it. Its pretty bad. But its a nice try Cam)







































  • Slim Thug Featuring TGT- Let Me Grind** (Not the best quality, but its a hot song. Will re-up the better quality version once its available. TGT= Tyrese, Ginuwine, and Tank. This song is hot)











  • Brick & Lace- Mr. Officer*** (The hottest track out right now. These two girls are smoking. They got Akon backing them up. I'm gonna post their whole CD soon)











Video of the Week- Flo-Rida - Low (Featuring T-Pain) (I posted this song back in June, now its a hit. Whats that tell you?)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this post. On a side not In the Game seems to be incomplete it only goes to 3:15 and then cuts off.

Anonymous said...

Good to have u back Mannish... ;)

Anonymous said...

my nigga

Anonymous said...

yo g dude, you're so hood
you wear you're pants on yo face