4.6.07

First Tracks for June

Check it out. Peace...

-G







  • Fabolous Featuring Akon- Change Up* ("If I'm your man and you're my man." Man love anybody? Seriously, this is a sick song, but Akon and Fab might be having a secret love affair. Listen to it. "Things ain't the same, and I know I ain't change.")




































  • Lil Wayne- Dying* (First song leaked off the Carter III. That CD is gonna be so fucking hott. Travis can't wait, and to be honest, neither can I)





Video of The Week- Kanye West- Throw Some D's (Funny song with a funny ass vid. Check it out)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that video is hella funny
good post
on the next list of singles can you post that
U.S.D.A. - White Girl
that shit hit hella hard

Anonymous said...

lovin the post mayne
u should put up the team's new song "Lets Go Team" if you can find it
its heat

Mannish said...

i'll re-post the U.S.D.A song. it was posted a few months back, also the "Lets Go Team" song is straight slappin. I'll post it. They used the harry potter theme song beat for that one. Peace...

Anonymous said...

kanye is going crazy

Anonymous said...

cud u post the notorious BIG/Frank Sinatra mash up CD?
i used to have it somewhere but lost it – its off the hook tho

Anonymous said...

cuzzo are you fucking kidding me. that team song been out for close to four years. better get you game tight cuz you lacking

Mannish said...

Dawg, believe me,I know that but the man that wanted it had just heard it. I met the team, got they number, beleive me, I ain't lacking. You lacking dawg. And get the fuck off this site if its lacking...